Hey everybody! Just started this thing up here. started up here this thing, I mean. Try to please the Grammar-heads. My intention is to use this blog to record, assist, and present my ideas so I can have a vehicle to channel my passions, wild as they are.
I suppose it bears no purpose to fully introduce myself now...no sense in making this seem like a job interview or a personals post on CraigsList, which is like the lead into a joke...what's the same between them? something about being depressing and prostitution...I was never good at making the funnies in classicist form. Just on the go, quips, jibes, shit that I think won't get me in too much trouble although... Why the hell am I talking about this.
Ah, so I guess things will present themselves as long as I keep up on the postings. Which depends on how well I use the possibility of this tool, so please, sit back, relax, and wait for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment